Friday, April 20, 2012

NLP - Neuro Lingvistic Programming


Two years ago when I trained for a Natural Horsemanship trainer in Sweden Lisbeth Johnsson, I heard about NLP Neuro lingvistic programming for the first time. I became very interested and wanted to educate myself in NLP as a supplement to my teaching degree.  I decided to learn NLP within a three-year period. In the future I want to help children with special needs to improve their quality of life using NLP and horses as teachers. I know what I want. I know that I will. I believe and I will achieve. The future will show me how ;) Until then I am working on my resume. One thing I constantly work with is my horsemanship skills and my English. When I improved my English enough I will go to a University here in California and learn more about children with special needs. My teacher education had some basics but I want learn a lot more, to be able to really make a difference in some kids life.





To learn more about NLP:

http://www.nlpu.com/NewDesign/NLPU_WhatIsNLP.html  2012-04-20





No comments:

Post a Comment

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?