Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Projects on the ranch






I haven´t been writing for a few days. We´re taking some time for projects (garden, pastures, garage, training dogs, baby room....) around the ranch and to spend some quality time together before our baby arrives. It´s been a very busy spring and we really need this. Feels like vacation! It´s always a lot of things to do around the ranch but it´s so nice to spend one on one time with that special someone.
I have been taking a lot of pictures lately and I´m in the process of working with them. I took over 400 today. My new camera is a lot of fun. Still have lots to learn and need all the practice I can get. Luckily there are no limits with how much practice I can get, except those hours I have to sleep ;)
































No comments:

Post a Comment

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?