Monday, July 16, 2012


Last night I slept the whole night, the first night on several months that I slept really deep for seven hours. It felt so great waking up full of energy this morning. All the energy made me feel like I was going to explode if I didn´t do anything physical. I went out jogging in the forest. Just because it felt so good. When I came back I was sweating but hey…it´s California and pretty warm even in the morning.

In the afternoon I had an appointment with my Doctor. I have had some problems with my vision a couple of days and my blood pressure was a little high so I spent some hours being monitored and taking tests for preeclampsia. Everything was fine. I have regular contractions every five minutes or so but they are not very painful so I choose to go home. When I had my son I had regular contractions for days before I got “the real ones” that are impossible to talk through. I much rather stay at home as long as possible and let nature have its way. I´m afraid that they would hurry things up if I choose staying at the hospital. My husband told them about my jogging and some other activities so now I´m on bed rest….. but I don´t think it will be for many days.

Started to read Bill Dorrance book “True Horsemanship Through Feel” yesterday. I don´t know how many times I actually read it but it´s definitely one of the best books about Horsemanship ever written. Definitely worth reading again!

Yesterday we did some shooting on targets when I had Trigger with me. He did great! I had a plan about what I was going to do with my horse tonight, guess it will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?