Friday, November 16, 2012

Our beautiful alpacas finally have names



 



The poll is closed! Our beautiful alpacas finally have names J

The winning names are:

Eenie, Meenie, Mienie, Moe
they had 59% of your votes, yaay!
 
Eenie is the oldest and Moe the youngest of the alpacas.
They all have very different personalities and I will present them to
 you as I get to know them :)
 
The musketeer theme Athos, Porthos, Aramis, D´Artagnan came
second with 31% of the votes.

 

Thank you for voting. I will save all the great names that didn´t win this time for the future J



Eenie

 
 
Meenie

 
 
Mienie

 
 
Moe









 
 
 
 




8 comments:

  1. Maria, I am just showing Gia the pics of your alpacas and trying to get her to say their names out loud. Its hilarious!
    Your al-cap-aas are ennie, minnie,minnie n mou according to her :)
    Its so much fun showing her the pics. She is most drawn to the horses. I wish I can visit with her someday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe!!! I would of liked to see and hear that! Can you film her?
      She should come and ride a horse. Maybe spring/summer is more fun. This season you never know from day to day if it´s going to rain or not.

      Thank you and take care <3

      Delete
  2. beautiful.

    stopping by to say "hi". I wanted to personally invite you to join me for An Aloha Affair. It's a gathering and sharing of creative people and I'd love it if you'd come grow with us at Local Sugar Hawaii.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! I will come, love the idea of sharing creativity :)

      xo,
      Maria

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, I'm soo jealous that you have a farm full of beautiful animals. Your horses, alpaca's, dogs, ranch and of course your children as gorgeous. I look forward to getting to know more of your home and ranch stories. Thank you for linking up to the Empowered Living Blog hop, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don´t be jealous just come along and enjoy ;)

      Love the post you wrote the other day about simplicity- Very useful. Always good with reminders about how to make life more simple. More simple is often more enjoyable in many aspects. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. oh they are so magnificent!!!! lovely names too!
    have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?