Friday, December 21, 2012

The Holidays

Prepared for some fun in the rain!


Since I have guests over the holidays I don´t spend much time in front of my computer. Today we went to Sonoma. It´s a beautiful, small town in Napa Valley. There are lots of vineyards, beautiful houses and small shops. It was raining today but we had a good time anyway.

When we came home Hayley and  I played with our dogs. They need stimulation even on rainy days!

Joel and I made ginger bread dough. The dough have to rest in the fridge until tomorrow for perfect ginger bread! I´ll post pictures and recipe on my baking blog tomorrow. http://bakethebestbread.blogspot.com.




Here´s some pictures from today.

























Joel and Hayley

4 comments:

  1. Awww Joel and Hayley are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what adorable photos! In that one picture it looks as though your dog is laughing! How cute! :-)

    Thank you for sharing and for joining this week's Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?