Friday, January 11, 2013

My day



Our photo assignment for the day was to do a collage of one day. The first picture is the view from my bedroom window. The second picture my morning coffee. The third picture is the blanket I have on my bed. The last picture is me being outside the rest of the day. The first picture, view from my bedroom window can vary depending on where I am. The other three pictures are very much me, every day, all year round.

It was a fun little project. I used Diptic for the first time. A program to make picture collage's. I will use it again. I couldn't figure out how to get more pictures into my collage. I saw that my classmates had more pictures, some of them. Maybe another version of the program. The version I bought didn't allow me to add more pictures than four. Or maybe I missed something? I wanted to add pictures of the animals too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?