Saturday, February 9, 2013

Northern California






I really love Northern California! The further north the better. I can really relate to the landscape. I feel free and at home. The landscape is very similar to the mountain region in northern Sweden, where I spent most of my life. 






My husband had a lot of work in Northern California  lately, and sometimes I come with him. This week we've been in Redding, Red Bluff, Mt. Shasta, Weed, Little Shasta, Yreka, Montague, Gazelle, Fort Jones, Etna and several other beautiful small towns. I've taken many photos. They are still on my camera though. The pictures in todays post are all taken with my iPhone. Just to give you a little taste of the beauty of Northern California.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?